The Stuka is a very popular aircraft modeling subject and our latest book will go some way towards unpicking the bewildering choices of variants and schemes that apply to the type.
This fourteenth book in our much-acclaimed series will contain at least 240 pages packed with vital information that no active modeler and Stuka enthusiast should be without.
- 40+ pages of technical information
- 30+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- 10+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 25+ pages of model builds and modeling information
- 200+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Juraj Jankovic
- Specially commissioned full kit builds by Libor Jekl and Steve A. Evans
- Specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher