In this book by Tony Koester, Space-Saving Industries for Your Layout will inspire you to add small- to medium-sized industries and traffic to your layout.
You'll also find:
- Ideas on how to creatively add space-saving structures — whether it's tucking a business into a corner of a layout or arranging building fronts along a backdrop.
- Prototype photos and modeling tips on industries including petroleum dealers, salvage yards, lumberyards, and freight houses.
- More than a dozen examples to inspire you and get you started.
- And much more!
Table of Contents:
1. Engine terminals
2. “Industries” within yards
3. Interchange tracks
4. Team tracks, freight houses, and ramps
5. Truck dumps and coal dealers
6. Petroleum dealers
7. Unconnected industries
8. Salvage yards
9. Modeling small portions of large industries
10. Small industry potpourri
- Soft Cover
- 96 Pages
- 200 Color Photos